«I вариант I. Закончите вопрос 1. Pushkin is a great singer,.?2. They aren’t going to play football today,.?3. The girl is reading a book,.?4. Children mustn’t open ...»
I. Закончите вопрос
1. Pushkin is a great singer, …?2. They aren’t going to play football today, …?3. The girl is reading a book, …?4. Children mustn’t open their textbooks, …?5. I am in Pobeda Street, …?6. The woman isn’t in the park, …?II. Составьте предложения
1. what, you, will, drink, tomorrow?
2. her friend, to the swimming pool, next month, will, go?
3. he, not, will, fish, for lunch, have, tomorrow.
III. Выберите правильный вариант must, have to, mustn’t, don’t have to, doesn’t have to
1. I________get up earlier today. I want to finish a very interesting book.
2. You_________open the window. The child is playing here.
3. I____________help my mother.
4. You_______ use a mobile phone when driving.
5. You_______ drive so fast - we have a lot of time.
6. George________ do the shopping - his wife usually does it.
IV. Исправьте ошибки
1. There are some water in my cup.
2. I haven’t got no pets.3. There isn’t some apples on the table.
4. There isn’t no juice at home.5. There isn’t books in my bag.
V. Заполните пропуски, вставив одно из слов, данных в скобках
1.I didn’t see... in the street when I went out (anybody, nobody).
2. We did not play... games in the yard because it was raining all day long (no, any).
3. There is... at home (anybody, nobody).
4. How much did you pay for these boots? — I didn’t pay... (nothing, anything). They are a present from my grandmother.
5-6. Have you lost... (anything, nothing)? — No, I haven’t. I haven’t lost... (nothing, anything).
VI. Переведите на английский, используя much, many, little, few
1. мало комнат
2. мало птиц
3. мало мороженого
4. много самолётов
5. много денег
VII. Закончите предложения, используя too или either
1. Mathematics isn’t very easy for a lot of pupils. It’s not easy for me …
2. I’m interested in History. My brother is interested in History …
3. I’ll watch an interesting film tomorrow. They’ll watch it …
VIII. Поставьте предложения в Past Simple
1. Bill (choose) the biggest apple in the basket.
2. The tourists (wait) for the bus at the stop.
3. This little girl (look) like her mother.
4. James ( not take) his little brother to the Zoo.
5. What his mother (say) about new film yesterday?
6. She (be) busy yesterday.IX. Поставьте глаголы в нужное время
1. If you (help) me, I (finish) this work in an hour.
2. If Ben (invite) me, I (come) to this party.
3. If we (to be) tired, we (to stop) at a small village half-way to Moscow and (to have) a short rest and a meal there
4. If you (to miss) the 10.30 train, there is another at 10.35.
5. I (to speak) to Mary if I (to see) her today.
Х. Вставьте who или which
1. I knew a lady … played tennis every day.
2. Kate found a bag … she liked.
3. He came with Jack … was his best friend.
4. Look at the man … saved my life.
5. When I was five, I lived in a house … was very old.